Time is TBD|
Location is TBD
Military Freefall Instructor Reunion
This years reunion is hosted by the newly formed Military Freefall Association, and in conjunction with the 2020 Freefall ball. The event will include a MFFS open house, flights in the Vertical Wind Tunnel, Fallen MFFI Cross Maintenance, and a hosted Social in downtown Yuma (location TBD).
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Location is TBD
About the Event
It's high time for an MFFI and cadre reunion. The Military Freefall School and Military Freefall Association want to welcome all former MFFIs' school cadre to Yuma, AZ to share in the history, culture, and future of Military Freefall training and operations.
Though the detailed agenda is still being finalized, this year’s events include:
- MFFS welcome and open house. Come see how the school has changed (or stayed the same) since your tour as an MFFI
- Vertical Wind Tunnel familiarization. The MFFS will open its state-of-the-art Flight simulator to all former MFFI personnel for limited flight experiences.
- Active duty or GS personnel with hazardous duty orders (authorizing airborne status, current MFF physical, chamber card, and their current unit authorization will be invited to join the MFFS to jump from our direct support C-27 aircraft into Phillips DZ.
- The MFFS will conduct "Cross Maintenance" and awarding of the coveted MFFI number to newly qualified personnel. This is a solemn ceremony in which we honor our fallen MFFI's and discuss and learn from the circumstances surrounding MFF fatalities.
- A hosted social will take place in downtown Yuma which will include a Silent Auction of MFF paraphernalia and spirited conversation!
Attendees to the MFFI reunion are encouraged to attend the following days Freefall ball, which will feature guest speaker Jay Stokes, MFFI 120. Please contact the Military Freefall Association through this website or at USMFFAS@gmail.com. You can also contact the Military Freefall Headquarters with any questions at 928-328-3640.